We are hiring!
Northern lights Academy is always seeking educators qualified in their fields to join our team! Join a team that is passionate, caring, and knowledgable. We are looking for certified educators, as well as those who have a passion or skill, they are well versed in, that they would like to share with learners ages 3-18.
- Choose to lead established classes from our shared teacher catalog, or design and teach your classes your way! Our strength comes from our diversity and we would love to see your ideas.
- Healthy hourly rates, we value our educators and ensure they are paid a comfortable wage.
- Flexible schedules
- Community - when you choose to teach with Northern Lights Academy, you'll be a part of an established and credentialed group of educators working together to improve our organization and the families we serve. Online education can be a lonesome space, together we are better!
- Financial literacy
- Core curriculum subjects (all grades) – Prefer those with Canadian based/focus where applicable
- Indigenous Studies (Decolonized Perspective)
- Art (painting, colouring, drawing, carving, sculpting, wood burning etc)
- Physical education
- Special interest – fashion, technology, gaming, theatre, robotics, crocheting, bead working, jewelry making, wood carving etc.
- Pre-k & up Circle time
- Do you have a skill not listed? Please let us know through the Creative Interest Educator application.
Want to learn more?
Check out all the details here.